the Realtor's Loan Specialist
More Super Ideas For Farming!
Farming is a multi-faceted task. It requires leg-work, give-aways, special promotions, and-ideally-the creation and distribution of a monthly newsletter. All this, when done with a high degree of professionalism, will achieve the exposure that you desire.
Danielle Kennedy, in her audio tape set, How To List As Fast As You Sell, provides some excellent ideas that you might be able to use for different facets of your farming:
* Barbecue aprons for dads (for June; it is the beginning of B-B-Q season)
* Father's Day soda can sleeves
* Imprinted back-scratcher
Newsletter Story Ideas:
* "Our Local Athletes" (Mention every student in your farm that participates in sports)
* "How To Please Dad on Father's Day"
* "The Meaning Of The Summer Solstice"
Newsletter Cute Saying:
* "However small it is on the surface, it's four thousand miles deep, and that is a very handsome property." --C.D. Warner
Idea For A Super Promotion:
* Get the kids into the spirit of summer by sending a free ice cream truck around the neighborhoods. Ride along on the truck to hand out cards, balloons, and good cheer.
Let me know if I can serve as a resource to you. I would be happy to help.
To Your Success!
Click here to return to realtor tools page
Paseo de Valencia, Suite 310 Laguna Hills CA 92653
Loan broker # 01390583