the Realtor's Loan Specialist
More Super Ideas For Farming!
Farming is a multi-faceted task. It requires leg-work, give-aways, special promotions, and-ideally-the creation and distribution of a monthly newsletter. All this, when done with a high degree of professionalism, will achieve the kind of exposure that you desire.
Danielle Kennedy, in her audio tape set, How To List As Fast As You Sell, provides some excellent ideas that you might be able to use for different facets of your farming:
* A booklet on Summer Safety Tips (July)
* Game for children to play in the car (Family travel season)
* American Flags
Newsletter Story Ideas:
* "Homes are selling faster (slower) this year than last year. Why?"
* "Tips for driving with the kids so they don't drive you crazy."
* "Little known facts about the Fourth of July"
Newsletter Cute Sayings:
* "Ask not what your country can do for you; Ask what you can do for your country."
-John F. Kennedy, Inaugural Address, Jan. 20, 1961
* "You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or who says it."
Idea For A Super Promotion:
* Throw a watermelon feast for kids. Use a local park. Send invitations one week in advance. Get lots of mothers to help. Plan for all the trash that will be created.
Let me know if I can serve as a resource to you. I would be happy to help.
Toward A Mutual Win!
Click here to return to realtor tools page
Paseo de Valencia, Suite 310 Laguna Hills CA 92653
Loan broker # 01390583