the Realtor's Loan Specialist
More Super Ideas For Farming!
Farming is a multi-faceted task. It requires leg-work, give-aways, special promotions, and-ideally-the creation and distribution of a monthly newsletter. All this, when done with a high degree of professionalism, will create valuable exposure. Danielle Kennedy, in her audio tape set, How To List As Fast As You Sell, provides some excellent ideas that you might be able to use for different facets of your farming:
* Kites for the kids
* Fuzzy green shamrocks for lapels. (March-St. Patrick's Day)
* Cookie Cutter of a cat, egg, or shamrock
Newsletter Story Ideas:
* "What homeowners should know before selling their homes." Give tips on making improvements inside and outside, setting the stage for showings, etc.
* The Significance of St. Patrick's Day
Newsletter Cute Saying:
* "What the world needs most today is happy homes. Not rich homes. Not frustrated homes. Not empty homes."
Idea For A Super Promotion:
* Throw a bowling party! Take over a local bowling alley (or part of it) for a few hours and invite the farm to a night of bowling and refreshments on you. Give out trophies and other prizes for highest score, lowest score, highest 1-3-game series, most gutter-balls, etc. If necessary, split the cost with a real estate-related professional such as a loan officer.
Let me know if I can serve as a resource to you. I would be happy to help out.
Toward A Mutual Win!
Click here to return to realtor tools page
Paseo de Valencia, Suite 310 Laguna Hills CA 92653
Loan broker # 01390583